A PROMISE KEPT
Mortgage Payment Protection
Your home is one of your most important assets. It’s the place where you raise your family, spend the better part of your life and look forward to enjoying your retirement years. Your home is the foundation on which you build your future. An unforeseen death or disability, however, could quickly put your home at risk. If an owner’s income suddenly ceased, this valuable asset could be lost. That’s why it’s important to have Mortgage Protection insurance policy to pay the balance of your mortgage in the event of your premature death.
Protect your family’s home
With the protection of a LifeScape NonMed Term 350 policy, you and your loved ones can have peace of mind knowing your home is secure. Should you die prematurely, the policy proceeds would be there to help pay off your mortgage. By adding valuable policy riders for you and your
spouse, monthly disability income payments can help make the mortgage payments if either of you were disabled and unable to work.
Mortgage Protection Plan Benefits
* No Medical Exam Required - Fast, Affordable, Easy Issue
* Guaranteed Premiums - level term periods of 10, 15, 30 years.
* Life Insurance - Pays off your mortgage upon death
* Disability Rider - Pays a monthly benefit that can help pay your mortgage if unable to work due to a covered accident or sickness
* Critical Illness Rider - Pays a lump-Sum benefit if you are diagnosed with a specified critical illness
* Return of Premium Rider - Returns all of the premiums paid into the policy at the end of the term ( minus any payouts )